I'm looking forward to going back home for the summer. I have a season pass to Sand Castle where i'll probably be at every Sunday. When I'm not working i'll more than likely be playing softball. We play everywhere on the east side of Pittsburgh. We probably play Mckeesport, Clariton, Irwin, Greensburg, Monroevile and Murrysville. This summer is going to be awesome.
I can't wait for summer either. I can't remember the last time I was at Sand Castle, but I might have to go at some point this year. This semester has seemed very long. Ever since the weather started getting nice I have been ready for break. I think that going later into May has made this year seem so long.
ReplyDeleteThese last two weeks of school are definitely dragging. I am excited for summer, too! I am going to be working at a day care in central PA. I also might be joining a summer volleyball league with my boyfriend. I joined last year and even though I had never played volleyball outside of PE, it was fun! I am hoping to do it again this summer.
ReplyDelete