A blog to catch up on the latest health, physical education, and Slippery Rock University information!
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Getting back into the swing of things...
The past few weeks I have been slacking at the gym. I'm kind of upset with myself yet I've had so much work that I haven't found time to get there. I'm debating on waiting until I get out of school and then looking for a summer gym back home in Pittsburgh. I'm looking for something for only 3 months. Hopefully I can find a gym under a 100 dollars total. Also, I hope that I can find a gym close to my work in Jefferson Hills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know if they have them out this way, but I know there are Retro Fitness and Planet Fitness by me. They're only about $20 a month and they put your membership on hold while you are at school. They are pretty nice gyms as well, nothing super fancy, but nice.
ReplyDeleteWhere I am from there is a gym called snap fitness that is like $45 for two months. You can take a variety of classes and also have the chance to work with a personal trainer. Another advantage to snap fitness is that it is open 24/7 so that you can go at anytime of the day. Though it being almost summer it is a perfect time to go outside and go on runs. If you are concered about the weight lifting part you can just do do workouts that use your own body weight against you like how insanity doesn't ever use weights but people get alot stronger.
ReplyDelete